This "Moron of the Month" is Utah Senator Chris Buttars, need I say more! If you don't know this man who has been selected, let me please refer you to the Salt lake Tribune, Desert News, and/or any of the local new programs on T.V.When I started college my dad gave me some great advice. He said, "Michael, you have two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. Your body was made this way probably because you should do twice the amount of hearing and watching than talking." Buttars wake up and shut up!!!
When Senator Buttars speaks he is not speaking as local friendly neighbor Chris. He is speaking as a SENATOR. His black baby comments last year were spoken on the Senate floor. His comments on gays and lesbians were in an interview with a film maker in his Senate office. Everyone one is entitled to an opinion and we all have first amendment rights, but when you speak look at the context you are in.
Buttars is elected to represent his district so he wears a hat I can only imagine, but do we really need to have a law about saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays". Last time I checked I didn't think that "everyone is waging war on Christmas." Do we need senators to criticize judges because we don't agree with a certain ruling they made. (Maybe we do have three branches of government for a reason. As oppose to Senator Buttars thoughts.) Do we really need a bill that would have forced instructors to teach students that evolution is a controversial theory and counter the with that of Creationism. Grow up you idiot! We are not age five and last I checked we still have our free agency to think and choose what we want.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate this man. I really believe that he thinks he is right. I think he believes he is doing good for the community. My thought is I just don't believe he is willing to approach a problem from a different perspective. I feel he need to put himself in other peoples shoes and walk around. The majority is not always right and it do not hurt to try to look from a minority perspective.
1 comment:
He is a MORON!!! Amen!
Post a Comment