1. I have a extremely difficult time spending money on myself. Ask Heather if you want to be entertained by this.
2. When I'm frustrated I swear! Nothing can make me feel better like letting the words fly. I always do it alone. Only God and myself hear me. President Gordon B. Hinckley once said, "Swearing is a weak mind trying to express itself forcefully." Well I have a weak mind! I confess. Nothing makes me feel better than getting it out and over with.
3. I have a secret desire to move to the SLC. I'm not a fan of Davis county. Knowing that Heather won't buy an old home (she has to build), I see myself here for quite some time.
4. Because of my dyslexia I have a tough time writing and posting on my blog. To combat this I sometimes make Heather proofread my post. She truly is an editor and saint.
5. When I go somewhere and receive really crappy service I make it a point to never go to that place again. Heather thinks I hold grudges and she is convinced I am going to run out of places to purchase things. My list consist of the Gap, IHOP, Starbucks, A&W, Gregory's Wheat Shop ( I swear a Nazi works there), Willey Honda, and Wal-Mart (I don't shop there for other reasons. Different rant for a different time.)
6. I'm the most sane person in the Strasser side of the family.
7. I hate hot dogs! I know working for Costco everyone thinks it's great because you can get a $1.50 hot dog & soda. Well in eleven years I have not even touched a hot dog. As a matter of fact the last hot dog I ate was in 1996 in Spain. I took one bite, spit it out and decided I would rather starve. It was the only thing we had in the apartment to eat.
8. I also can't stand mac & cheese. It is revolting! When Heather makes it for James I am sickened. I will have no part of it.
9. I love the smell of smoke from a pipe and occasionally cigar smoke.
10. I really don't want to be tagged and/or selected to participate in any contests for a least six months. THANK YOU TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS!!
2 comments:
Crap! I just tagged you on our blog! Okay, that was a lie...
You totally married into the wrong family....a family that has hot dog pizza every Saturday... :) It's a good thing Faye makes other kinds right?!
Post a Comment