
From time to time I think, "if I had more than enough money for me and my family what would I do with it, and what would I do with the rest?"
Well this is what I would do. First I would pay off all my siblings/in laws houses. If they didn't have a house a that time I would give them a very generous down payment for a good house in a good neighborhood. I would give my parents and in-laws 300,000 dollars per person marked specifically for retirement.
Then I would be selfish. I would quit my job go back to school part time and study. I think I would take classes in courses that really interest me. Classes like history, literature, spanish, italian, finance, and business. I would work on getting a degree to be a librarian.
I would travel all over Europe. Purchase a couple more homes one in Spanish Basques Country, one in French Basques Country probably Biarritz, and another house in Seattle, Washington.
After finishing the European tour I would travel in the Eastern U.S. I would take a history tour or something similar.
I would watch the Red Sox play the Yankee's from on top of the Green Monster and tour every ball park in America with James. We would watch the Cubs play the Cardinals from the bleachers at Wrigley. James and I would start and finish at Fenway park in Boston.
Then I would take advantage of this poor economy and BUY BUY BUY tons of cheap stock. I would earmark this stock for my children and grandchildren.
Oh if wishes were fishes we all would have a few!!
1 comment:
You sound like Grandma Pat!
Post a Comment