Some of you make be asking what is Banff? Banff is inspiring. Banff is creativity. Banff is beautiful. Banff is a place and also a state of mind. Banff is thought provoking. Banff is a release from the grind of life. Banff is a great date night. Banff is hippies & granolas both old and young. Banff is my obsession for the past three days. My lovely wife knows very well what Banff is!(and thanks to her and her patience in letting me become a hippie granola geek for the last three days.)
Banff is a Mountain film festival. It is an annual presentation of short films and documentaries about mountain culture, sports, and environment. It was launched in 1976 as The Banff Festival of Mountain Films by The Banff Centre. The film festival has toured every year since 1986 from Banff, Alberta Canada. As of 2006, the tour visits 30 countries worldwide.
Last year my beloved brother in-law introduced me to the tour and I have been an addict ever since. We went to Ogden to see a night of films and when it was over I was obsessed! I got on the web to find out more information. I was mainly looking for when they were coming and going. Along with the over stuff. To my happiness they were going to the University of Utah a few weeks later. I cleared my schedule and went and saw some more films. Generally each venue has different films. So last year I saw two different night of films. This year I am going to all three nights of films.
All I can say is Thank You Banff I LOVE YOU!!!!
1 comment:
Sure was fun! Here's for next year!
Post a Comment