Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged: 8 Random Things

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1. The Office
2. 30 rock
3. This Week with George Stephanopoulos (George Rock's,
I Love George!!! just ask Heather)
4. American Chopper
5. PBS Nature
6. PBS American Experience
7. PBS Spain on the Road Again
8. PBS Everyday Food & Baking

Note 5. through 8. is PBS because we do not have cable/dish. If we had cable ESPN Sport Center would be on the list.

8 Things I look forward to

1. Retirement
2. Making Out with my Wife (Yeah I know TMI but what guy doesn't like making out)
3. Going to the theatre
4. Playing with James
5. Holidays (especially my Birthday)
6. Baseball season (going to games or watching on TV it doesn't matter. Baseball is Americana!)
7. Fall (it's my favorite season)
8. Reading a good book

8 Things on my Wish list

1. Walking The Camino de Santiago (for you who don't know it's a pilgrimage in Spain to the Apostle James tomb. It's about 450 miles.)
2. James having a full-ride scholarship to Northwestern University.
3. Visiting every baseball stadium in the MLB with James.
4. Being financially sound for the rest of my life.
5. Running for political office and winning (I don't have enough funds, I'm in the minority, and my skin is not thick enough.)
6. Throwing out the first pitch in Fenway park. (Over the plate and not in the dirt. In other words a great pitch.)
7. Not ever paying taxes again on anything! (think of how much extra money you would have)
8. People working with other people to make this world a better place. (Eliminating racism, prejudice, hunger, disease, global warming, everyone getting a fair chance in life etc.... World Peace)

No comments: