Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Writing is on the Wall



Well fellow bloggers I had an very interesting experience on Sunday the 15th of February. (A day that will live infamy for me!) I was sitting on the toilet and heard this really loud pop/boom. I looked around thinking James fell out of his crib but I heard no crying neither was Heather running to the rescue.

Needless to say the toilet seat broke. TALK ABOUT SHATTERING ONES CONFIDENCE!!!!! I felt horrible, I knew I was fat but I didn't realize I was toilet seat shattering material. I went downstairs all distraught and told Heather what had just happened. All she did was laugh at me (as if a mans ego is not fragile enough) and say well do we need a new toilet. No, dear we just need a new seat. Thanks!

So I guess the writing is on the wall. I need to diet & exercise. I figure I will start the wonderful insanity of diet & exercise after my birthday. I know this is going to sound terrible but I want to eat a good dinner (last meal sort of speak) and have spice cake for my b-day. (Oh curse the FALL of man! and the Strasser Genetics!) Maybe I should just get rid of Michael's Dime Fund and start a lipo fund!!!!

4 comments:

terrah said...

Well, I wouldn't want to detour you from any healthy habits... but sometimes that just happens! It happened to my dad last summer, and their toiler was super fancy and one year old... I think sometimes there are just flaws that make them weak in some spots. But enjoy that spice cake whatever way you go!

Heather said...

Really, it worked out for the best. I love the new seat!

Natty said...

Too funny! Thanks for the good chuckle! I wish that would happen to Chris so he would be motivated to exercise! Here's to being healthy after our b-days!

Turpin Times said...

I am laughing so hard right now. That is AWESOME! (Good luck with the diet.)