

It's that time again, a new month is beginning and one is ending. So let's see who is on my moron list for the month of January. This month has been particularly difficult for me to find a moron. (It may have been easier for you fellow bloggers.)
After much thought the Moron's I have selected are, and in no particular order Utah State University's Sigma Nu Fraternity and Chi Omega Sorority. To the right you will see the coat of arms from the Sigma Nu Fraternity (in black) the Chi Omega Crest (in red).
As a fellow member of a Greek letter society these two chapters' acts have been shameful. They have not lived up to their ideals they should be striving towards! As a result a person is dead and both chapters are closed. Not only is a family suffering the loss of a child, but members are also suffering from a loss of a brother and a friend. Now because of this folly current and future members are missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime to learn ideals and make friendships that will last for eternity.
My beef with idiots like this is it gives Greeks a bad name. One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life was to rush and join a fraternity. I know you all think I might be a little mad but if I had not been privileged enough to join Sigma Chi I would not have gone on a mission, graduated from college, and/or married my wife in the right place, at the right time, and by the proper authority. In short I would not be the man I am today without being a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity.
Unfortunately people focus to much on the present and not enough on the future. Most people live for today and don't expect tomorrow to come. Well tomorrow will come! Then the question is have you been living up to your standards, creeds, ideals, and rituals? Obviously these imbeciles at the Sigma Nu chapter and Chi Omega chapter answer is "no we have not!"
No comments:
Post a Comment