Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Resolutions

Well it's that time of year again! Where everyone is making New Year's Resolutions. So here I go.

Michael's Resolutions for 2009

1. Read the Book of Mormon in Spanish
2. Go fly fishing
3. Go to fight night more often
4. Add to my Mercury dime collection
5. Do a session in the new Draper Temple with my wife
6. Start researching names for temple work (this one has been a resolution for quite some time now)
7. Read Doctrine & Covenants (keep up in Sunday School)
8. Save more money and invest wisely to help rescue my retirement
9. Tell my wife and son that I love them more often
10. Develop stronger bonds of friendships with others
11. Read two books one on a historical subject or person, and the other a classic that I have been putting off
12. Give back to the community in a worth while cause

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice work my love. And I like the blog's new look!