Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nominations Now Open

I know the month is not over yet, but I'm taking nominations for this months Moron. I have some ideas. My ideas are the Nu Skin Jazz Dancers, Utah State Legislature, and Rush Limbaugh. If you have anyone you want to nominate feel free. You can nominate them by posting a comment. By the way I am heavily leaning towards The Jazz Dancers.       Thanks

4 comments:

Cam said...

That's tough, but I would have to lean toward the Legislature. I can't believe the crap that they are wasting our time and money doing.

Turpin Times said...

I nominate the LAME-O Jazz dancers. I'd like to hear your thoughts on them.

Jenny said...

I gave you my lengthy list of nominations, but any of yours would be quite good. Your moron of the month selection never disappoints.

Emily said...

I vote for the Jazz Dancers!