Before I begin I have a very important note: (This post was written while James and Cousin Drake were jammin out to Led Zeppelin II. Never to young to start learning what great music is! Heather insisted that I turn it off! As on the School of Rock, "Heather, You're The Man!")
Which brings me to my other point. I read on Cameron's blog back in August about a documentary called: It Might Get Loud. Here's the link to the documentary. Since then I have had it in the back of my mind. Well Saturday afternoon I finally watched it. (I should have watched it much sooner.) It was great! If you like the guitar or amazing guitarists like U2's The Edge, Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page, and The White Stripes Jack White this is for you.
All I can say is that I love Jimmy Page even more now than before! Listening to Led Zeppelin is like reliving all my great moments in life once again! (hanging out with friends, driving for the first time, winning state championships, pledging Sigma Chi, living life without a job, and not the pressure of everyday life. In short the the Wonder Years!)
Thanks for making wonderful music Jimmy! My only wish is that I could have seen you play with Led Zeppelin!! Watching you perform with Robert Plant at Salt Air was the best! (So all is not lost.)

2 comments:
I loved this documentary! I seriously could watch it a few more times- even though Jack White seems a little crazy! We laughed so hard when Jimmy Page said he couldn't sing.
I can only stand the loud squeaky voice for so long. I do enjoy the guitar, however. Sorry to rain on the parade. I didn't realize you were having a "moment".
Post a Comment