The Moron of the Month for January is no other than the NU SKIN JAZZ DANCERS!!
I went to a Jazz game a while ago and I was disgusted with "The Dancers". I like the term dancer, it is like being politically correct. These girls are one step above being a:
Please! They are an insult to my intelligence. Seriously do you think if you get some busty women to smile and jump around that I will be entertained? Give me a break! I'm not that shallow! You know what they do for me? They make me feel embarrassed. I feel embarrassed for them and their family. I can just picture it: a happy mom and dad talking to their neighbors, "We simply couldn't be more proud of So and So our daughter. You know, she's a dancer. No, not one of those dancers. She is a Jazz dancer. What does she do? Well she jumps around for the masses and encourages the team to play better."
That has to be a parent's nightmare.
As far a reason for these dancers, what is their purpose? The crowd is already into the game cheering on the Jazz. The players, I would hope, don't need extra encouragement (well with the exception of Boozer--he might need some.) Jerry is too old school to even care. So who is this entertainment for? It's entertainment for the old creepy men, that's who!
So to end this post, I ask a couple of questions to which you might know the answers:
I know a cheerleader leads cheers, but a DANCER? What is the purpose of a JAZZ DANCER?

2 comments:
Love the picture! I can't stand to watch them either, and I feel sorry for them.
It totally makes me uncomfortable to watch them so I look around. If you notice the crowd, a lot of people are also avoiding looking at them, but there are the creepy guys who seem to be loving it. Seriously, get some self-respect. It's disgusting.
Post a Comment