The older I get the more and more I like New Year's. Its just something about starting anew. We all have a new beginning. Something about so many blank fresh new unused days ahead of you that makes me smile. The promise of a brighter tomorrow! (Do I sound like Obama yet!) The hope that the new days ahead of you will bring happiness, love, contentment, and peace. Hopefully I can and will take advantage of this year! What a gift! I believe in resolutions and goals! (In the days to come please check the side bar to see my goals and resolutions. I feel if I see them every time I check my blog. It will be more beneficial to me!)
James started the New Year off with a bang! He started by sleeping in a big boys bed. I was a little apprehensive but it was really no problem. I am a proud papa. It is so great to watch him grow. Before I know it he will be asking me to have the keys to the car. Heather and I are so blessed to have him in our family. I really love him in a way I thought was not possible. (Parenthood does have some perks! Not just all responsibility.)
This past year I have learned a lot and I am excited to embrace 2010. I would have chosen to end 2009 differently but what can you do. Life throws things at you and it is how you react, and hopefully you will be lucky to grow from the things that were just thrown at you. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys and enjoying your company in this new year 2010!
1 comment:
Nice goals over there! --->
Post a Comment