Thursday, March 26, 2009

I've been Published!


Well a couple of months ago I wrote an article about finding coins at my work, and starting the hobby of coin collecting. I sent it to a coin magazine my father subscribes to and it was published in this months issue. I was pretty excited that they published my article. (Who would of thought someone like me actually published. I say this because writing for me is difficult because of my dyslexia.)

I have to say sorry friends and fellow bloggers, I don't have a link for the article because it is not an online magazine. If you feel so inclined to read it please let me know or you can probably purchase it at Barnes & Noble. I magazine is entitled COINS and it is the May 2009 issue.

4 comments:

Turpin Times said...

It was a very well written article. I could hear you speaking as I was reading it. Good work, you should be very proud.

Natty said...

Nice job, Michael! It was interesting and well written.

Kim Ward said...

Pretty cool. I would love to say I published somthing. Thanks for the inspiration, maybe I will try!

Cam said...

Rad. I think I'd like to read it...