What's better than the World Series & the Super Bowl combined? What is the best championship in the whole entire world? Better than UEFA Champions League, World Cup, NBA Championship, and the Olympics combined. It is two words and they both start with a M, can you say March Madness.
This is the best tournament ever invented. Recently ESPN.com had a survey asking,"What changes would you make to the NCAA tournament?" Answers included A. Expand the field, B. Fewer automatic bids, C. Eliminate automatic bids, and D. Don't change it. The response from over 165 thousand people from around the United States and the World stated D. They would not change a thing. AMEN & HALLELUJAH!!! Final the voice of the people have spoken and spoken right.
March Madness is the best thing since sliced bread! Everyone has a chance to win it all from the begin. Remember George Mason in 2006 no one picked them to go that far they were a #11 seed and they made it to the final four. Other great upsets that had made this tournament great # 15 seed Santa Clara upset of # 2 seed Arizona in 1993 (I remember this because Steve Nash played for Santa Clara. They offered him a soccer scholarship. Who would have thought.) and my personal favorite # 14 Weber State Wildcats led by Harold "the show" Arceneaux upset of # 3 North Carolina Tar Heels in 1999. For more great upsets check out this link Classic NCAA Cinderelles.
I remember the 1998 tournament like it was yesterday but I digress. Needless to say GO UTES! I still love those memories. Thank You!
So here is my advice so take it for what it is worth. Copy some brackets and fill them out and you will love this tournament just like I do!!
March Madness printable bracket link
Good luck & Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment