Sunday, April 11, 2010

Moron of the Month

The Moron for the month of March is Sickness. James caught a little cold and then passed it right off to his dad. This was a couple of weeks ago (I feel fine now) but honestly I am still feeling a little bit of it dying inside of me. Since then I have had this cold and passed it off to Heather.

I really hate sickness! A couple of weeks ago when I was watching the NCAA's at the Energy Solution Arena, and before my very I eyes I could see pink eye coming on. ( It was gross.) Needless to say when I returned home after the game I informed Heather what was going on and the following day she called Dr. Doug and he called in a RX for me. I told Heather we should do something nice for Doug because he had done something more than nice for us. So Heather being the amazing baker she is made Dr. Doug some cookies.When we took him the cookies he looked at me and said, "You don't have pink eye. You have a sinus infection." Then he handed me an antibiotic and WHAMO my sinus infection was on the defensive.

What is it that sucks so bad about being sick? I mean I hardly am ever sick but when I am it chupas!

So I thought sickness would be a good Moron for this past month. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

At the rate we're going, sickness might reign for two months!