Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Truck Month?




I love sporting events. I enjoy watching them on TV but what is it about the advertisements/commercials. I swear after watching the NCAA's and the NBA I swear ever month of the year must be Truck Month.
( I find it interesting that the above advertisement for Truck Month does not have a specific month listed.)


I find it interesting that each sport has it's own type of commercials that target to it's specific demographic. You see ever thing from beer to viagra! (This really makes me want to cheer on the home team.)


Here is what I saw while watching a Major League Baseball games. I saw commercials for Cialis, BPH enlarged prostate, Men's Health Formula One A Day Vitamin Supplements, Budweiser, and Baby Ruth Candy Bars. Talk about a diverse demographic! Everything from candy to prostates!



 So for the up coming NFL football season what should I expect for advertising? Bail Bonds, Attorney's, and Maternity Tests! ( I just love the look of this innocent family man. I mean he is Dad of the Year!! Perfect for the upcoming NFL season and new bail bond campaign: Try me as an NFL Super star! But why is the son blond? This lead to my second pix. )  
 Thanks for the picture Mark! I love you as our Attorney General!