Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July's Moron of the Month

The Moron for the Month of July is no other than P.D.A. Or better known as Public Displays of Affection!

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind people holding hands in public, or even an occasional kiss now and then. (As a matter of fact I am for that! Yes, I know I am a hopeless romantic!) I just don't want to see a full on make out sessions in front of me. This brings me back to my mission were ever couple went to the park to get it on! I was more than fully educated in ways/things I did not want to know or could not even imagine. (One phrase here: The Spanish Spider) I don't want to see a heterosexual couples making out and, even more than that I do not want to see a homosexual couples making out.

This Moron of the Month did not come about because of the couple kissing on Temple Square. That incident just solidified the Moron prize! This Moron came about because two of my co-workers were making out at the Costco Gas Station. (Oh how romantic!! It was probably the fumes!!) To make matters worst they are a lesbian couple. When confronted about the situation they responded with, "What we were off the clock." Give me a fricking break! (As you can see I work with geniuses.) Here is an over due Hint: Get in your car and drive somewhere else. Example: another parking lot, a park, try the back seat, go to Wal-Mart, or maybe you should just try to go HOME!

I could go on but I am just to sick to continue. Thanks for letting me vent!!

3 comments:

Cam said...

I agree whole-heartedly!

Brew said...

I also agree. Perfect for Moron of the Month.

Jenny said...

You don't think the Costco parking lot is romantic? Must say I completely agree with the post! Very good selection.