Let me first start this blog with: I'm in love with eBay again! I just recently sold the two $1.00 bills in the photo for $44.37!!! Isn't life great!! (If you want more info on why they sold for so much I could give you theories, but I don't really know why.)
It all started when my dad gave me a ton of baseball & basketball cards/sets to sell. As I listed them I thought I would throw on some of the stuff I had laying around. (Less clutter makes Heather a happy girl, and when she is happy I'm happy.) So I listed the two $1.00 bills, one $5.00 bill, and just recently some more new pennies. The $1.00 bills you heard about, the $5.00 bill went for $10.53, and the roll of .50 cent pennies are ranging from $4.90 to $ 6.37. I still have a few more pennies to sell.
Needless to say I have been rewarded very well and we have less clutter. (So everybody is happier.) I will keep you informed on what is going on, and I can't wait to tell you about Denver.
Thanks for reading- Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment