Sorry, this is extremely late!! I completely forgot about this feature. (and to make matters worst I love this feature. It helps me vent my frustrations to the world. It gives me the feelings that people care what I think and feel even if the really don't.) I was a little over indulged with eBay this past month with baseball cards, basketball cards, and money. (check out my previous post.) So this is for the month of May (it's only a few weeks late) and I have two Moron's.
They are in a particular order: Number 1 is yours truly, myself Michael Strasser the writer of this blog. I made myself the Moron for forgetting about this feature. I mean I truly love doing this feature but lately I have been focused on work (yah right that's a lame excuse) no really this month I have been focused on eBay and stupid HOA issues. (I only have 95 days and counting. Then my term will be over. Praise the heavens!!!) I need to reassess and repent of my ways and move forward. I will not try to slip up again. I deserve to be Moron of the month and if it's any consolation you are always your toughest critic.
Number 2 for the month is the little city of Ephraim, Utah. They have a flag issue in their cemetery. Do they know how to honor the true founders of their city? Do they know this land use to be Mexico's? Here's is an article from The Salt Lake Tribune discussing the matter. The article is entitled Ephraim won't add Mexican flag to heritage memorial. You should really read it. Plus English Brooks, who is cited in the article, is a friend of both mine and Heather's.
No comments:
Post a Comment