Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Moron of the month

The Moron for the Month of November is

BLACK FRIDAY!

I really don't quite get black Friday. I would want to spend the early hours sleeping and being with the family having a good breakfast. I work in the retail/wholesale industry so I kind of understand it from that point of view, but come on do you really want idiots (sorry Heather I know that is a bad word) lining up outside your store for the mad rush.

Yes, it is a mad rush! They do run in! I don't quite understand that aspect because we move everything making them search so hopefully they find more. Once they grab what they want sometimes it is civil other times hostile. After they grab their treasures. What's next a fresh slice of pizza or a hot dog and coke? (breakfast of champions!)

This year was pretty interesting for me I watched everyone pass the pre-lit Christmas trees and the Nativity scenes for a 47 inch T.V. I thought it was quite reflective of the times we live in! Each year Christ is getting more pushed out of Christmas. I mean we started receiving holiday goods to sell in August! I could see these people thinking screw that Nativity scene I want me a BIG SCREEN!

Sorry to be such a downer, but that is why black Friday is moron of the month. Watch out for the pepper spray!!!

No comments: