Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Holy World Series

I try to watch the World Series every year, but this year I really could have careless who won it all. A friend in my ward is a huge Cardinals fan so I thought I would root for them. I don't like either of the two teams in particular so I was rooting for a good series.

Holy Good Series!! I was stoked to see the series go seven games, and game six was one of the best baseball games every played in my opinion. I watched game six and after the game finished I said to Heather, "How can people not like baseball. That is one of the best games I think I have ever seen!"

My only wish as many of you know is that Boston would have been in there instead of Texas. (But if wishes were fishes we would all have a few.) So thanks MLB for a great series!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It was a sweet series.