Here is one of the things that was found in his room. It's Olympus High School 1994 State Water Polo Championship trophy! Don't ask me how it never made it to the old high school trophy case. (We were a little defiant back in the day, but I promise you all I will return it to the school.)
When I saw this trophy it brought back a lot of old memories. Not to mention the game. I walked down memory lane for a little bit and to be honest with you I enjoyed it.
Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it!
4 comments:
That's neat Michael, but I'll admit I really am admiring the table runner underneath the trophy. :)
For now it makes a great centerpiece!
Nice job Michael. I had no idea you played Water Polo. I have a nephew who is really good. I agree, if you don't pay attention life will pass you by. You were defiant????
No way! I might be a horrible person, but I think you should keep that thing. Seriously, mount it on the hood of your Jeep for all the world to see!
Post a Comment