This month the Moron is going to the MLB or Major League Baseball! We have several reasons for awarding this wonderful award to the MLB. I will list just but a few reasons:
Reason #1. The Umps: Our good friend Brew has summed it up in his comments (that he posted on this blog) about the umps. (Thank you by the way!!) I felt his argument was like Perry Mason giving his closing summation before the jury. The umps and the umpiring this post season has sucked!!! I mean here is a theory I have. I believe the Rockies would have beaten the Phillies if the ump made the right call in game #3, back on October 11th. That call cost the Rockies a series win in my opinion. The ump even admitted he made the wrong call. We had Ryan Howard sliding into home plate, not even coming close to touching and he received a run. Wrong call again! The Twins got messed over in game # 2 on a clearly hit fair ball that was called foul which hurt the Twins chances. Wrong call again! This happened back on October 9th.
Reason #2. Why are we playing in November? Can't we have the post season done by Halloween? I personally love baseball but once Halloween hits my mind shifts to the holidays. How come they can't play double headers during the baseball season or shorten the schedule from 162 games down to 142? Dare I say it, even a lower amount of games? If we don't know who the best team is after 100, we have something wrong with this sport.
Reason #3. Where is the love for Griffey? I mean one of baseball's greats retired and no one says anything. ESPN and FOX SPORTS coverage was suspect at best! Welcome to football season. We need to cover another story of a NFL player beating his wife! If you need more info on Griffey read my previous posts in October. I admit once again I am very bias towards him.
My last, but not final, Reason #4. THE YANKEES SUCK! I have several opinions and comments that I could list here but I will better myself and refrain! Comments such as: Give me a break but T.V. loves the yankees like Lindsay Lohan loves drugs. FOX SPORTS is in bed with A-ROD (EW Yuck.)
No comments:
Post a Comment