Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Have Finished!

I finally finished reading the Doctrine and Covenants! This has made me really happy. It was a goal that I can cross off my list from the beginning of the year. This time reading it through I gained a greater love and respect for the Prophet Joseph. I am in awe of what he has done for not only me but all of mankind. He truly is a remarkable man, and I believe he was used as the Lord's instrument to restore His church in our day. I am grateful for his sacrifice and work in bring forward this marvelous work. We are all in a much better place because of the Prophet Joseph!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good work and thanks for sharing your feelings!

Turpin Times said...

Good work Michael! I too am reading the Doctrine and Covenants right now and have an overwhelming feeling of gratitude when I read it. We truly are blessed!