I really guess Max Hall is the poster child for prodigal sons. (and I thought all this time it was Jim McMahon.) Someone once told me "Michael, you need to win with class and lose with class." Obviously Max Hall can't do either. I just want to congratulate Max on the way he represents B.Y.U. and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Being that both organizations teach and practice HATE!! (That was sarcasm on my part.) As a Utah fan I am offended by his actions and as a fellow member of the church I am embarrassed by his comments.
People have always asked me why I don't like B.Y.U.? While here it is being displayed right in front of your eyes. I can't stand the pride and arrogance that this university produces in a sporting atmosphere. I hold the Y to the standard I hold the church because it is a church funded school. You have an honor code that has to be compiled with to attend the university. ( I personally could not compile with it so I never consider the Y as one of my educational options.) I understand people make mistakes but I can't understand how there is no penalty. Max you have done more damage in your diatribe of hate after the game than during the whole game. Way to take away from your team's win. (I guess it is true we don't have an I in team, but we surely do have an I in win for the team down south!)
Did the Lord say, "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you." (Matthew 7:1,2.) I just want to yell O YE HYPOCRITE!!! In my opinion there is nothing worse than a swore winner. Everyone can tolerate a swore loser to some extent but a swore winner COME ON! Just to refresh your memory MAX YOU WON THE GAME! Grow up and be the man you are suppose to be. Live up the teachings and ideals that have been thought to you at the university.
Sorry for the rant but this really boils my blood. I hope I didn't offend any of the B.Y.U. supports that follow my blog. That was not my intention. My intention was to point out that Max Hall is a classless swore winner! Way to go Max hopefully one day everyone will forget about your diatribe. (But with this rivalry I highly doubt it.)
P.S. This will not be Moron of the Month. That would be to easy!
3 comments:
I hear you!! Cam and I have been discussing this over and over in the past couple of days. Have you seen the facebook page about it? Pretty funny. They have a link to this "classy" fellow dropping the f-bomb. Totally a self-righteous hypocrite.
...and what about his "apology"? It shows that even though he is the leader of that team, he is far from being a man.
I forgot, how about Paul Krueger's int last night? Sweet!
Post a Comment