Friday, September 18, 2009

The New and Improved Beta House!!

Attention! Attention! Readers! I finally located the NEW Beta House!!!

For all of you that don't know the Beta Theta Pi is a fraternal order. I will liken it to something we all know: Harry Potter. In the Harry Potter books each person is named to a house at the beginning of their school career at Hogwarts. The houses include Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. The Beta's house and it's members (or I should say brothers) most resembles Slytherin.

For all of you who are looking for this house (and hopefully not many) I have found that the new Beta Theta Pi house is much more improved than its older one. I located it on Main street in Bountiful, Utah of all places. (I have nothing negative to say about Bountiful City, but I am surprised to find it was a city so tolerant to help relocate the Betas. I heard they were on double secret probation.) Animal House Line

This new house (or as others know it by its better name The Butt Hut!) Fits the description that would house those Beta boys. It is nicely painted with the fraternal colors of pink and blue. (Once again if you are looking for this house I apologize.)

What gave it away to me was not only the flamboyantly femine colors but its crooked flag pole out front. (Oh, I know the symbolism of so many great and important standards for all of us to follow.) But what seriously helped me identify the house was the blue flag under "Old Glory".

This blue flag shouted,"HEY MICHAEL, LOOK AT ME!!" I promptly looked and realized it was a BYU flag flying. Cosmo was growling and I knew I had found the "Ole Butt Hutt!" Those Beta brothers were declaring psychological warfare on the university down south.

What a spirit that filled my heart as I realized my fellow fraternal arch rivals were stepping it up and showing how much school spirit they had! I can hardly describe what rapture filled my bosom! I just smiled and looked away while thinking "Thank goodness I AM A SIGMA CHI!"

No comments: