Well some of you know that I married my wonderful wife five years ago tomorrow. This has been one of the best decisions of my life! I rank this decision as one of the best I have ever made!
I love my wife just as much today if not more than five years ago. In these five years we have been blessed with a darling son, and I have been blessed with a best friend!
On our reception night five years ago tonight I sang her a song that is dear to my heart. So I thought I would do the same thing via blog. (Turns out I can find a better singer Perry Como that will sing the same song.)
I Love You Heather!! Thank You for Five Great Years!!
2 comments:
I like you singing it better! xoxoxo
Thanks.
Your wife is a treasure and your son is adorable. (You're not bad either! :) )
Post a Comment