Tuesday, May 13, 2008

3 Months of Life

While it's been quite some time since I last posted (3 months). Life has been life!! We have had a trip to Arizona and spring training games. Food was fabulous and spring training was a riot. Exactly one week later a trip to the hospital with James and I got to really learning how precious life really is. (not just Cubs games and a great Brat) We had times with car troubles with both my Jeep and Heather's Honda to the point of wondering what kind of car we are going to buy. To James 1st birthday and an excellent mothers day celebration.
"Ya, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller (he is one of my most favorite fictional characters) "Ferris Bueller, you're my hero."

P.S. Next post probably won't be three months away, but you never know!!

P.P.S. I might tell you about rehab and dime collecting. (depends on the comments)

Love ya and thanks for the concern-M

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome back! You guys really have had a busy three months. I'm so glad that you threw Ferris Bueller in there. Love that show! Cam is super proud of the fact that we own it on DVD.

Cam said...

"I don't believe in -isms, I just believe in me. John Lennon. He was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus, but I'd still have to bum rides off people." As for cars, you gotta respect Subaru. If you're looking for an SUV, I'd just say "go Japanese".

Turpin Times said...

Yeah! He's back. I miss reading your, um what should we call them, tales...musings....stories. And Cam, I want you to repeat some Jack Handy.

Cam said...

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier to cut them down? I think so, if they screamed a lot for no good reason.

Heather said...

Cam..let me correct your Jack Handy, it's "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier as to cut them down? WE MIGHT if they screamed for no apparent reason."