Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring is in the air??




Is it me or are all these seasons (spring, summer, fall, and winter) out of whack? Yesterday I took pictures of our flower garden to post on this blog. It was a quaint spring day. I was reflective and happy. Some of the flowers are in bloom. A plant Nat planted years ago is really taking off it is amazingly beautiful! I was especially excited to show you my peony buds. (I love peonies they are one on my favorites.)

When I woke up to today I was trying to figure out what season we are in. I'm freezing my butt off wondering where yesterdays quaint spring day went. As I started to think about it earlier this week it was in the 90's. We set a record for being in the 90's earlier this year than ever before.

Ok I am about to go on a liberal rant about global warming, but only a select few of you would care/listen/read. So I kind of feel that is in vain (especially in this red state)!! (Props to Obama by the way. We can finally start this election.) I would like it reiterate this blog has not yet officially endorsed a candidate for President yet when it does you all will know. Well enough of politics and the weather already. Here are some pictures of my beautiful garden for you to see I hope you enjoy them. And I spy someones little head.



2 comments:

Heather said...

love the pictures! nice lookin' garden! xoxo

Jenny said...

Oh, I was looking forward to the liberal rant on global warming. I'm quite interested in your opinion on the matter...