Well it's time to post again, but nothing is really jumping out at me. I have no good stories from work or home, nor do I have any quirky observations to try and pass off in a Sienfieldish moment. What I have been doing lately is working, reading, and trying to get ready for Christmas.
James is great and starting to scoot /crawl. He amazes me. He is always so happy and excited. He tries to take everything in. I truly do love him! Heather, my lovely wife, is amazing just to put up with a crazy guy like me. I am so lucky to be married to such a great person. So overall I feel life has been extremely good to me lately.
I'm reading the Ensign General Conference Addresses and Watching Baseball Smarter. I'm getting a lot out of both. The conference talks are amazing, they just bring such a powerful and unique spirit! I have so much to improve on and these men make me feel like it is possible to do it. The baseball book makes me wish it was spring so I could watch baseball and see what I have learned. I love baseball, there is so much to it. If people only knew how much thought, work, skill, and strategy (or stategery as President Bush would say) is in baseball, I believe more people would like the sport.
Be safe, and remember it's Christmas time so be kind while driving, purchasing goods, and remember to think what this time of year is really about.
1 comment:
I got your link off of Heather's Blog. Rand and I were discussing that you should be a free lance wirter or write a "Dave Barry" column for a newspaper, you are hilarious. We would read you every week, why not give it a try?
Post a Comment