Friday, November 16, 2007

The Holiday Season is Upon Us Let's be Grateful

I was walking out of the warehouse where I work at and I saw something very peculiar. A mother was yelling at her son. (Were talking verbal abuse here she was like a drill sargent on the kid) He may have been obnoxious or done something dumb, but what grabbed me most about her was what was in her cart. She had a gallon of eggnog, a poinsettia, and a Christmas wreath. I just thought the holiday season is upon us welcome to retail/wholesale! This is the reason I dislike the holidays. I deal with ingrates and ignorants.

It's the time of year to be thankful and grateful. Every year I have my own Thanksgiving tradition no one knows what it is not even my wife, and I'm not going to share it with you. This tradition helps me prepare for the days and the holidays ahead. Needless to say just be grateful life is grand and we are pretty blessed.

Now think of ways you have been blessed. Then extend it out to your friends, family, and co-workers etc... Now do you realize life is not bad! (If that was to hard for you I will start.)
I'm thankful/grateful for Heather and James without out them life would be pretty boring and mundane. I'm thankful/grateful for good friends and associates they have help mold my life. I'm thankful/grateful for family they are an unpaid support net, who really cares for the best for me and my family.
Now that I have started you can carry on and get the gratitude flowing!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm liking the reading and movie ideas additions! Gem, gem, gem you are.