Bueno Bloggers. A by product of the trip is that I am convinced that nobody works in Southern California, and I don't know how anyone could afford to live there. It's just a crazy world out there in laid back land.
I got to go to a Padres game. They played the Dodgers and it was interesting. (First before I begin I have to tell you that when I saw the Red Sox play the Yankees it was the most amazing game I have ever seen. Better than NCAA tournament games, better than the Jazz Championship series verses the Bulls, better than Green Bay Packers verses San Francisco 49ers. So all the games I go to I compare to that one.) We were on the trolley heading to the game when everyone broke into a Dodgers Suck chant. It was pretty cool--I got a little bit more pumped for the game. I started thinking that this has to be a good rivalry--San Diego vs. Los Angeles. Newer up and coming franchise vs. old historic franchise, and on top of that, both are trying to either win the Division or win the Wild Card spot for the post season. Needless to say a lot is at stake at this game. It was a great game, but the fans sucked. I was disappointed by the lack of atmosphere created by them. The most involved they got was in the sixth inning when they tried to start the wave. (By the way it was the most crucial part of the game!! 1 out, down by two and three men on. A good hit and we're tied.) I guess it's just hard to be excited about anything when it's perfect weather all the time. (By the way, easiest job in America: San Diego weatherman, "It's going to be 75 to 80 and sunny.)
No comments:
Post a Comment