

I know everyone has that friend who is a free spirit. Everyone has that friend who really grabs life by the horns and lives everyday to its fullest. For me that friend is Jed. We have had some exploits that everyone knows about: Moab, Mesquite, Las Vegas, Cali, and Sig house to say the least. Yesterday on my day off we went wheelin! We headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Mineral Fork. It allowed ATV's and motorcycles, so we took Jed's new toy, a Jeep Wrangler. This toy is cherry, monster lift, huge tires, and a great flex suspension. Here's some pictures of our exploits.

1 comment:
I love the wheelin' pictures. When you first mentioned wheelin', I thought for sure that you were going to say you took your Grand Cherokee. When I was in high school, Jeff C's mom had a Grand Cherokee and Nate had a Wrangler and we would always take 'em wheelin'. Looks like a blast.
Post a Comment