Wanted:
A movie buddy?
A movie buddy?
Someone that would like to go to the movies with me. Since marriage (seven year's ago) movie going has slowed down incredibly, when children came into the picture going to the movies has all but ceased.
I for see the relationship of said movie goer as this. Here is an example.
Michael: Calling them on their cell phone and stating would you like to go to see a movie?
Movie Buddy: Yeah, great what time works for you?
Michael: I was thinking about this time.
Movie Buddy: Great see you there.
Don't get me wrong I enjoy movies but I don't want to see everything that has come out. Just a token super hero film every so often or sport film every once and a while. I just want to see a movie that my lovely wife has no desire to see.
P.S. I may and may not pay for your ticket depending on the circumstance. (different story for another time)
No comments:
Post a Comment