

The moron for the month of September is my beloved BOSTON RED SOX!!!
How can you lead the American League with the best record for 4 1/2 months and struggle to win the wild card? How can you take a 9 game lead into the last month of the year and blow it? Better yet how can you go 6 and 27 in the last month of the season and aspect to win anything?
All the money you spent in the off season what good did it do you? I understand Youk is hurt but Lackey was a Bust at best, and Crawford never got on board this year. I truly thought at the beginning of the season you guys would be ripping it up! I pictured seeing this team setting Red Sox organizational records. I even saw visions of the World Series! You have been disappointing to say the very least! (This is an understatement!)
I am proud of the fans that booed you off the field at Fenway the other night. They expect better and you should be better. The only person that has shown up this season is "Obi Wan Jacoby" and "Pedroia the Destroyah".
I guess were back to the same old Boston! I still love you guys but give me a break. (This post was posted after it was confirmed that the Rays had passed the Red Sox for the wild card spot on Sept. 28th.) Please pass the Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream I need to eat away my sorrows. (My luck we don't have Cherry Garcia on hand. I guess I have to go to the store today.)
I guess/know the old adage it true!!
Red Sawx they'll break your heartah!!
1 comment:
That is an awesome picture.
Post a Comment