I can't believe Samuel is a one year now!! It seems as if yesterday we were taking him home from the hospital.
He has gone from his jaundice biliblanket to Grandma Faye's snuggle blanket and nowhere but forward!
I keep telling James that if he doesn't start eating he will be known as Samuel's little brother. James promptly reminds me that he is Samuel's "Big Brother" then I will ask James to move Samuel. He can't do it! "Dad he is to heavy!" See James you will be known as Samuel's little brother.
We are so blessed to have Samuel in our family. He is such a good boy and his smile and laughs melts me! I love watching him eat he gets so into it!! He starts kicking his legs and waving his hands. You start hearing all these little mmmm's . You can tell he really enjoys it!
Happy Birthday Samuel!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah Clapping his hands.
1 comment:
Love that Samuel man. Nice post!
Post a Comment