
This year I am so excited about the NBA draft for some reason! I can't quite figure it out. It is not a particular strong draft it is probably because the Jazz have two lottery picks. I honestly hope they can select someone good, and start winning.
To be a 100% honest with you if they select Jimmer I will have a very difficult time supporting them. I might even have to look for another team. I just think Jimmer is overrated. He does not play defense. I love defense! The old adage that defense wins championships is true! Look at the Mavericks they won because they shut down LeBron and company.
I remember going to the 1985 NBA draft with my dad. I was 9 years old. The Jazz gave out hot dogs and drinks it was great. I remember filling out my draft notebook with the picks. When the Jazz selected Karl Malone it was crazy everyone started cheering and going nuts. Good memories!
Go Jazz please select someone good!
No comments:
Post a Comment