My brother Craig just had a birthday. So for his birthday dinner he choose Arctic Circle for his restaurant of choice. I personally thought that was great! I mean I can learn so much from Craig! How would it be if going to Arctic Circle with your family was all you needed in life? Craig is a special person and I love him deeply. It was a wonderful dinner. Craig is such a great brother and an excellent uncle. He truly loves his nephews and nieces. They are very lucky to have him!For you who don't know he has Williams Syndrome. Williams Syndrome is a rare genetic disorder. It has an estimated prevalence in about 1 of every 8,000 to 1 in 20,000 births. The syndrome is caused by missing genes (approximately 25 missing genes) . One of the genes that is missing produces elastin. Elastin produces a protein that allows the blood vessels and other tissues in the body to stretch.
Enough of my spill to find out more here are some links for you: Williams Syndrome Association & Williams Syndrome Foundation
I also think each of you are capable of searching the web.
1 comment:
My Artic Circle shake was delicious.
Craig is truly a gift. I think of my relationship with him as one of the blessings of joining the Strasser clan.
Post a Comment