Look at this wonderful sight, palm trees and sun. Who would not want to participate in spring training? I would die and go to heaven if my job included leaving Utah in winter and running around outside in a nice climate with adoring fans yelling your name and seeking autographs. I can picture now, "Strasser, we need your services down in sunny Arizona. Okay boss I will not disappoint. (What a Life!)The best thing about spring training is that hope springs eternal that your team or club is going to win it all!!! Every year the field is wide open. I will admit some teams have a better advantage than others, but it does not guarantee anything. It is kind of like life.
This year like most years hopes are high and we are hoping the Red Sox won't let us down.
P.S. By the way cousin Emily your hat looks beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment