Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nominations now open for Novembers Moron

Please feel free to comment who you think would make a good moron for the Month of November.

Examples: Black Friday, Portland terrorist plot, Immigration reform, could even be the vegetable less liked at the Thanksgiving table, mice, and/or Max Hall, etc...

Feel free to nominate. Thanks M

4 comments:

Cam said...

You know I'm not BYU fan, but I think you could make an argument for Bronco Mendenhall and the BYU coaching staff for some of their bonehead moves in Saturday's game. Go Utes!

Jenny said...

I would like to nominate my surgeon who told me that I "only think [I'm] allergic to steri strips" and that he was going to "prove" that I'm not. There's more, of course, but that's enough.

Cam said...

Okay, it's got to be either Jenny's surgeon or Chevron. I've purchased my last gallon of gas from Chevron.

Heather said...

MICE!