
After much thought and a few comments I came up with a moron for the month of November. Dick's Market located in Centerville, Utah. I was really debating between Mice and Jenny's doctor.
I chose Dick's Market because the one holiday snack I enjoy most of all is Pumpkin Spice Donuts.

Dick's makes the best I have found so far. This past month I think I went to Dick's at least three times for them and they never had them. Every time I questioned the person working in the bakery if you are going to make some pumpkin spice donuts without fail they said, "Yes, everyone loves those!" I silently thought if everyone loves those why are not the shelves loaded with them? It was one of the few times the wholesale/retail side of me would come out.
I don't understand why they just would not make more of them. I knew they had the capacity to do so but the just would not.
So I know I'm petty but Dick's receives the Moron for lack of business foresight and lack of fulfilling my holiday cravings!
No comments:
Post a Comment