Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks Max


I'm thankful for Max Hall!!! He is my hero for the week. Without Max victory would not be as fun. Thanks for caring enough to cause six turnovers for us (The Lord's University, I say this because of all the Prophets that have attended the U) and topping it off with a personal foul. That was masterful. (or should I say self mastery)

Max, I know you are an All-American candidate, Heisman Trophy candidate, One of the Band of Brothers striving for Perfection. (or is it a Quest for Perfection?) Max this last Saturday you took a giant step to achieving this perfection and so much more in the eye of Utah fans. Congratulations! We welcome you with open arm like the prodigal son you are. We will kiss you on the neck and place the ring upon your finger and kill the fattened calf. Max let us have a feast and celebrate!!!

So let us All Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out on a trail to fame and glory. Thanks Max we love you.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You're a nut.

Jenny said...

Awesome! I am laughing out loud!

terrah said...

Kevin says...

Grrrrr