I know it is one week and counting and all this election mumbo gumbo stuff will finally be at rest. So here are my endorsement's for the 08 election season.
Davis School Board district 1: abstained from voting (I felt I was not informed enough on each candidate to warrant my vote)
State Representative for district 18: abstained from voting (I was not won over by any particular candidate.)
State Senate for district 23: Richard Watson
County Commission: J. Dell Holbrook (14 yrs. of republican reign has to end, Checks and Balances. Not to mention Davis County property taxes are out of control.)
District Court Judges: Against all of them (my mother in law told me to vote against all of them it will keep them humble)
State Auditor: Clare Collard
State Treasure: Richard Ellis (a family friend worked for him and stated he is a heads up guy)
Attorney General: Jean Welch Hill ( I can not stand Shurtleff he is number two on my list with Bishop being number one)
Governor: Jon M Huntsman Jr. (80 percent approval ratings happen for a reason)
U.S. House of Representatives district 1 : Morgan Bowen ( number one poltical nemesis Bishop has to go down. I know he won't but I can only hope) (Hey great things have happened this year Bye bye Cannon)
President of the United States of America: Barack Obama (mainly because I think he is the more honest of the two [we know they are both lairs] and because I feel the country is headed in the wrong direction. I was on the fence until I heard this endorsement by Colin Powell on meet the press.)
2 comments:
I voted for Jean Welch Hill too. Anyone has got to be better than media-seeker Shurtleff! I had a great lunch with your wife today-- she's the best!
That video is definitely worth watching and I think General Powell brings up some very interesting points.
Post a Comment