I was reading Joc's blog and found her to be "Wonder Woman"! This sparked my interest so I thought who am I? So I checked out BrainFall.com and found myself to be Captain James T. Kirk. I was stoked to be Kirk. Who else has boldly gone like him. No other man that I know of?Here is what BrainFall.com said, "You are a quick thinker and a fun person to be around! You lead with emotions and feel a great responsibility to those who look up to you. You are quite the charmer and have a flock of admirers constantly surrounding you. You are witty, approachable and an overall terrific person. If you were in a popularity contest you would be rated number one! You are confident and have the world at your feet!"
Kirk surrounds himself with great people and great friends. That is probably why he is so successful on all those star fleet missions. Kirk is he a true friend, he treat Spock and Bones as equals. He knows their strengths and weakness and does his best to help them improve and as first thing first fulfill the mission. Not only has he boldly gone where most men haven't, but he has had his share of romances. To be loved by few is good but to be loved by many is Great!(Kirk you Stud!!)
Oh that I could live up to be Captain Kirk!




No comments:
Post a Comment