Before I begin I just wanted to say how thankful I am to Nat for watching James. Thanks Nat it was an exquisite evening for us and long over due. Last Monday I was lucky enough to go on a date with my wonderful wife Heather. We were celebrating her birthday. Heather and I went to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts on the U campus to see the Monet to Picasso exhibit. It was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend that everyone go. We arrived at 3:30 p.m. roughly and left after 5:00 p.m. I could have stayed a lot longer. (I'm toying with the notion of going back on my own for more time.) It was marvelous to see so many priceless works of art. I was/still am astounded to see so many talented artists works. Each artist portrayed his subject in such a wonderful and unique way. I was overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings while looking at the pieces. It really was a speechless experience you have to go and see for yourself. I'm adding the link here for you. If you have any questions. UMFA.
Please go check it out EXPOSE YOURSELF TO ART!!!!!!!!
By the way the date was excellent. We had great conversation and ate well. I truly feel like the luckiest man on the face of this earth. To have the the woman of my dreams that loves me just for me being myself. Can life get any better? Love you H
1 comment:
xoxo
Post a Comment