Every year I make resolutions for the New Year, but after much thought this year I'm changing things up quite a bit! In the past I have broke down my resolutions into 5 or 6 categories (financial, spiritual, work related, etc...) and made 4 to 6 resolutions per categories. This has been very effect for me in the past, but with James arrival my schedule has been constantly juggled and it seems to me that time has been moving faster than normal.
So here's my twist I'm starting my resolutions on February 1st 2008. (I figure the rec. center will be less crowded, and I get a strong finish when everyone talking about resolutions in beginning of 2009) This year I am going easier and more attainable. (Unfortunately I'm going to share some of my resolutions with you for extra motivation.)
Well here they are:
Go Green
1. Change every light bulb in my house to be more energy efficient.
2. When shopping use a canvass bag for my groceries.
3. Continue recycling.
Self
1. Use my rec. pass consistently.
2. Continue to read good books.
3. Take time to ponder/meditate
Spiritual
1.& 2. Read the Book of Mormon twice once in English and the other time in Spanish.
3. Read Ensign conference issue twice before upcoming conference.
2 comments:
You motivate me! xoxox
Jenny and I decided to take some of your advice about getting to a different climate. We're headed to California later this month.
Post a Comment