Well we're here again. Red Sox in the post season with the Yankees out! Can Boston have any more pressure on them to perform? Hopefully they can continue winning and bring another World Series title home. I was in the break room, and sitting at the table next to me were two of my co-workers who are avid Yankee fans. They said, "Mike, Johnny Damon is money, did you see that home run?" I smiled and said, "Yes." They replied, "Ya, were going to win three in a row and beat the Red Sox for the title." All this time they continued ribbing me. They thought it was great to give me a ribbing, and they were so good at it. (Trust me Sox fans not only know how to take a ribbing but are artists in giving one.) So when they were done, I looked at them and said, "Ya, you are right Johnny Damon is money in October! A matter of fact, last time Damon hit a home run in October it was a grand slam in game seven against the Yankees. He truly is money!" The looks on their faces said it all, but they tried to continue (not smart in my opinion). Response "Ya, you know they only got lucky that year." I smiled and said, "Oh ya they got lucky only
FOUR games in a row, but it is true they did beat the AL East Champions on the way to the title." Sarcastically I said, "By the way who were The AL East Champs they beat
? Oh Ya The Yankees!" I was looking at old e-mail and I came across a couple of things fellow Sox fan might enjoy.

Here's a funny video..check it out (but be forewarned, its rated PG-13).
1 comment:
That was hillarious!
Post a Comment