Well today is the beginning of the week. Monday is here once again and it already feels like I'm living for the weekend. My weekend was okay but the highlight was pie. Heather brought me home two pieces of wonderful homemade pie. One was peach and the other was banana cream. My fantasy scout Big Al, who is also co-owner of the future steak house self-entitled "Big Al's Steakhouse", made it from a family recipe.
Like Alcoholics Anonymous, my name is Michael and I have a pie problem. Here is my pie story. Well I took it out of the refridge at 8:58 p.m. and I stared at it admiringly for one solid minute. Then by 9:01 p.m. both pieces were gone. I kid you not, and yes, they were that good. After eating these two pieces I had the feelings of heaven come down. Then I thought three things. One, this pie could cause world peace. Two, if they don't serve this pie in heaven I don't want to go. And thirdly, when I retire I want to join The American Pie Council and be a traveling judge. Thanks once more Big Al for making my week. Thanks for hearing my story.
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean. I didn't have any of the banana (too much pizza), but that peach pie was ridiculous. I wish I had some here right now...
Post a Comment