It made me wonder if athletes have the same problems as I do. Do they get bored of hitting home runs, slam dunking basketballs, scoring goooals, or spiking the ball in the end zone after they just scored a touchdown? My guess is we should be all a little more grateful for our talents even if mine is counting other people's money.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Work's work
Well Monday was my first day back to work since James was born. I went in at 6:00 a.m. and by high noon I was pulling my hair out and wondering if I ever left. The sad thing is I was gone for a week and a half, but it felt like I was there yesterday. It was as if I just picked up where I left off.
It made me wonder if athletes have the same problems as I do. Do they get bored of hitting home runs, slam dunking basketballs, scoring goooals, or spiking the ball in the end zone after they just scored a touchdown? My guess is we should be all a little more grateful for our talents even if mine is counting other people's money.
It made me wonder if athletes have the same problems as I do. Do they get bored of hitting home runs, slam dunking basketballs, scoring goooals, or spiking the ball in the end zone after they just scored a touchdown? My guess is we should be all a little more grateful for our talents even if mine is counting other people's money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm stoked you have a blog now. My deepest regrets on having to go back to work. On another note, I took the bus to work today for the first time.
Post a Comment