Friday, May 4, 2007

Life is Sweet

I'm still second in my fantasy baseball league, but the season is still young. I'm trying to decide on picking up a new starting and relief pitcher, outfielder, and third baseman. My outfield prospects are Adam Dunn Cincy, Aaron Roward Phily, and Gary Sheffield Det. My third base prospect is Mike Lowell Bos. and Melvin Mora Balt. [This highly classified info. is for my good friend and private scout. I will refer to him by his famous alias, Big Al]
Yesterday evening I got to feed James his first bottle and it was pretty amazing. He is such a beautiful (handsome) child. I truly feel blessed to have him. It is good to start feeling the bonding between father and son, and nothing does bonding better with men than FOOD.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Best Dad EVER! Look at that, you're a natural! xo